Application Hosting – Hosted Desktop Application
NSW IT Support provides application hosting service to you.
- Daily backups are automatically stored in our data center safely.
- All software updates are maintained regularly.
This will create extra flexibility for you to use business software from anywhere at anytime. You will also have a facility to login multiple users at the same time.
Hosted desktop application solutions from NSW IT Support is cost effective IT service for your business. It helps you to get rid off all the issues that you are having inside your business, as well as in-house server system. You will also have an easy access and be able to work through virtual desktops, using application hosting.
With our cloud hosted support, your file will be secured; your data will have a backup and your software will be updated. Business will meet its targeted market. It will also reduce your time and cost of traditional & old client server software upgrades.
Maximizes flexibility with Hosted Desktop Application
- Reduces or adds users as needed.
- Using hosted desktop will give an access to the office virtually at anytime from anywhere.
- Virtual office environments minimize your needs of physical office address.
- Cash flow can be Improved using Hosted Desktop
- With fixed monthly price fluctuating, IT fees can be replaced
- Any special projects can be pursued without any risk of investing to software or hardware.
- Plan can be procured whatever your business needs are.
- Hosted Desktop Application are better than Web based
Use NSW IT Support for your IT infrastructure upgrade or management, and let us help you to grow your business.
Benefits of Hosted Desktop Applications
Work can be done from anywhere – You can have an access to your software application at any time with the help of internet, so all you need is internet enabled device with internet connection.
IT costs can be reduced – Say good bye to those expensive old, traditional in-house servers.
NSW IT Support – Supports your business files by maintaining, upgrading, securing, and installing the application on our server.