We provide tailored IT support and service to health, medical centers, private hospital and hospital. Our support engineers have experience in providing IT service to health organizations.
What we do for healthcare services.
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Install and manage servers, workstations and VoIP systems, Clinical and non-clinical support
- Proactively monitor network devices 24/7 to identify and resolve issues and maximize system availability—including routers, firewalls, switches, virtual hosts and network storage
- Install, manage, and update virus, spam and spyware/malware protection software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Provide disaster recovery
- Install and manage firewalls
- Install and manage Microsoft Exchange Servers or host your emails, and provide secure access to email anywhere from any device.
- Manage website and web hosting.
- Provide 24x7x365 Help Desk services
- Provide mobile device management