Unified Communication Services and Solutions
NSW IT Support provides unified communication service that will help every business organization to manage its communication process. It also secure company’s sensitive information, as well as offer services to every customers and employees, who work in different locations.
Unified communication service offers conferencing facility, such as web and video which allows organizations to boost their productivity by reducing their operational costs. Beside telephony and video conferencing Unified Communication offers services like messaging, voicemail, fax, and SMS.
NSW IT SUPPORT’s unified communication allows any mobile device to act like corporate phone extension which permits to pass calls between mobile networks and fixed networks.
Unified Communication Services include instant messaging, on- site & off-site log in facility, unified messaging, business process integration (BPI) and data sharing facility.
Advantages of using Unified Communication:
- Telephone calls can be transmitted to personal mobile phone to workstation phone.
- The appearance of calls received at any employee’s desk can be shared and transferred via extension.
- Permits staff to operate their phone as their usual phone from any phone in any corner of the world.
- Availability of voice mail service. The service can be accessed from any extension phone line despite location variation.
- Fax to e-mail service, where the users can use virtual faxing service to manage fax service via e-mail.
- Voice to e-mail where voice mails can be directed to e-mail as a sound file.
- Integration of toolbar with MS outlook and browser. This toolbar connects MS Exchange server and corporate directory systems therefore the employees of the organization can connect with one another at a single click.
- Virtual receptionist to manage call routes during peak hours. Via a single page application user can transfer, e-mail and dial calls. Employees can make use of number of available application of Microsoft at a same time.
- Auto Attendant service with customised message to callers, personal greetings and operation hour.
Why choose NSW IT SUPPORT for Unified Communication service?
- We are Certified Silver Microsoft Partner.
- On site survey to build a strong network system suiting your business requirement.
- IVR recording service, wireless solution, internet connection under a single roof.
- Offer private IP network to promote unified communication in every large corporate house.
- Comprehensive consulting and maintenance package.
- 24/7 support service to our every client’s.
To know more about the Unified Communication services offered by NSW IT SUPPORT, kindly contact us at 1300 138 600 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org