Call centre services are rapidly changing the business environment. These centres are established to handle large flow of incoming and outgoing calls. Call centres provide service to the new and existing customers, handle queries, offer product support, conduct market research and carry out tele marketing service. Call centre service require large amount of IT support their inbound and out bound calls; therefore, NSW IT SUPPORT cater their requirements.
What does NSW IT offer to Call Centres, in IT services?
- IVR service of call transferring, forwarding and auto attending.
- Technical support for troubleshooting.
- Message service along with voice mail service.
- Out bound tele marketing service.
- VoIP service with on premise PBX, cloud hosting PBX, PSTN and SIP trunking.
- Wireless solution including out bound, in bound, microwave, network integration services.
- Private IP network for smooth connectivity of internet.
- Strong broadband connectivity for smooth flow of internet service.
- Data base and centres to store client’s information.
- Unified communication with cost effective telephony service.
- Regular monitoring of hardware and software.
- 24/7/365 days help desk service with remote IT support.
Advantages of out sourcing NSW IT SUPPORT for Call Centres, in NSW Australia:
- Our Pricing Model:
We have no hidden charges tucked secretly inside any of our services. Our prices are transparent and comparatively lower. We adopt billing services as per client’s suitability i.e monthly, quarterly or yearly.
- Expertise & Experienced:
We have certified engineers and support providers who are in the IT fields for more than decades. You get to outsource the qualified individuals at a fraction of cost of employing and training them.
- Preventing & Resolving Technical problems:
We have worked with several sectors of industries so far, therefore we combat with any kind of situation. We provide unlimited access to Service Desk and monitor your system 24/7 days. We also take up security updates to prevented unwanted security and privacy issues.
- Advice & Assist:
Technology changes can be quite tricky. Your business needs to ensure that you work is minimally affected by the changes. So, we are available to advise and assist you in every minor problem.
To avail for any kind of IT services, kindly contact us at 1300 138 600 or e-mail us at [email protected]!