IT Support for Health Care
Hospitals, clinic and health centres are such organization who are highly depended on technology. The instruments used by doctors from high professional surgery to normal check-ups are all digitalized. The concept of e-health is taking over the traditional approaches, where patients and doctors communicate through e-mails, emergency meeting takes place in virtual conference rooms, staffs in nursing homes are interconnected through wireless device while patients and doctors record are stored in cloud data base.
What does NSW IT offer to Health Centres, in IT services?
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks.
- Install and manage servers, workstations and VoIP systems, Clinical and non-clinical support
- Proactively monitor network devices 24/7 to identify and resolve issues and maximize system availability—including routers, firewalls, switches, virtual hosts and network storage
- Install, manage, and update virus, spam and spyware/malware protection software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Provide disaster recovery service with Storage craft and Veeam.
- Install and manage firewalls
- Install and manage Microsoft Exchange Servers or host your emails, and provide secure access to email anywhere from any device.
- Manage website and web hosting.
- Provide 24x7x365 Help Desk services
- Provide mobile device management.
Advantages of out sourcing NSW IT SUPPORT for Health Care, in NSW Australia:
- Our Pricing Model:
We have no hidden charges tucked secretly inside any of our services. Our prices are transparent and comparatively lower. We adopt billing services as per client’s suitability i.e monthly, quarterly or yearly.
- Expertise & Experienced:
We have certified engineers and support providers who are in the IT fields for more than decades. You get to outsource the qualified individuals at a fraction of cost of employing and training them.
- Preventing & Resolving Technical problems:
We have worked with several sectors of industries so far, therefore we combat with any kind of situation. We provide unlimited access to Service Desk and monitor your system 24/7 days. We also take up security updates to prevented unwanted security and privacy issues.
- Advice & Assist:
Technology changes can be quite tricky. Your business needs to ensure that you work is minimally affected by the changes. So, we are available to advise and assist you in every minor problem.
To avail for any kind of IT services, kindly contact us at 1300 138 600 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!