Software Procurement Services
“WE ARE A CERTIFIED MICROSOFT SILVER PARTNER”
Are you searching for genuine software product which best fits with your IT infrastructure or future requirement?
NSW IT SUPPORT offer software procurement process which are efficient & effective and which manages the software assets. We offer end to end software optimising process through software lifecycle. While our Software Procurement Specialists identify optimum potential and challenges. We take time to understand customers requirement and go extra mile to work with you.
Software Procurement service designed by NSW IT SUPPORT aims to control cost, streamline procurement practises and centralized & de-centralized purchasing process.
Software solutions offered by NSW IT SUPPORT;
- Microsoft Products
- VMware Products
- CRM software
- POS solution
- CAD/CAM software
- Software for health, construction, schools, law firms & many more.
- Anti-virus software
- File transfer & graphic creation software.
WHY CHOOSE NSW IT SUPPORT FOR SOFTWARE PROCUREMENT SERVICE IN NSW, AUSTRALIA?
- Managed Services: We manage your whole software investment, keep track of your portfolio and choose cost saving approach. We act as a buying agent and take optimum benefit from the integrated Software Lifecycle management. We look forward for operation efficiencies and provide power tools for effective process.
- Compliance & Licensing: We help you to reduce software spend and license risk. We have certified, experienced team who resolves every licensing issue.
- Additional Service: We offer software catalogue management, customized information & support, order process, invoicing solution and global software sourcing service. We simply add transparency towards license procurement.
- Consulting Service: We define roadmap and evaluate maturity of your software procurement. We develop strategy, optimise software procurement, manage software demand, advise on software acquisition and support software license audit.
- Software Life Cycle portal & management: It offers global collaboration portal, license transaction management and a comprehensive approach towards automation and integration of software’s.
- Help Line Service: We offer 24/7/365 days of help desk service.
To know more about the Software Procurement service offered by NSW IT SUPPORT, contact us at 1300 138 600 or e-mail us at email@example.com