AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Review
Low space disk problem? Suffering from uneven disk partition?
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition 7.0 is a free disk partitioning software with basic tools and advanced functions. It is an easy to use tool which helps you to manage and set up partitions on your hardware drivers. This software creates a partition and allows you to format the drive. It provides the flexibility of reallocating free space, copying, splitting, merging and resizing them.
Behind the complex menu, Partition Assistant unties the complexity. Partition Operations panel offers a simple function with multiple tools and wizards. The software is essential for optimizing your PC performance, therefore, one should carefully plan out the disk usage and hard disk configuration. One of the interesting tool which makes the software an interesting tool is its feature to migrate the operating system to SSD. Followingly, if one is considering configuring multiple pc AOMEI Partition 7.0 edition enables you to create a bootable disk.
- Resize, merge and move partitions.
- Transfer Operating System to SSD.
- Delete, format and create partitions.
- Extend and recover partition wizard.
- SSD Secure Erase wizard.
- Windows go creator.
- SSD secure erase wizard.
- Create Ext2, Ext3 files in USB.
MERITS & DE-MERITS
- Understandable and easy to use user interface.
- Supports portioning task.
- Easy to install the wizard step by step.
- Changes can be applied at once.
- Has useful drive tools.
- Once the disk is converted to dynamic version, it can be turned into the basic version.
- Failure to convert logical and primary partitions.
- An additional feature only available in Pro version.
Additional Information on AOMEI:
- Supports every kind of Operating System i.e. Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
- A bootable disk can be framed with AOMEI partition 7.0 edition.
- The changes made in AOMEI can’t be applied until and unless you click on “Apply” button.
- The partition can be extended in the system without having to reboot the PC.
- One can manually enter the partition size.
- With the use of Merge Partitions Wizard, two adjacent partitions can be merged.
- However, while migrating OS one needs to reboot the Pc.
- One click can remove the entire partitions.
- SSD erase wizard allows you to set your SSD back to factory default state.
- The damaged sector in the disk can be checked.
- Supports change in volume label and drive letter.
- The disk can be completely cleaned.
After using AOMEI Partition Assistant 7.0 edition we felt it be an awesome tool. It is easy to use and is available in standard and professional version. Even if you don’t have an OS, you can easily install it in your PC. Make bootable media wizard allows you to build Window PE and enables you to export ISO file. Though Standard version is available for free price one needs to pay $47.95 for professional version which offers lifetime free upgrades. We recommend you use the basic version and proceed with the professional version.